Quality Management as a Competitive Advantage
During this session, we will discuss the transformative role that a modern Quality Management System can play in mid-size pharma companies. We will look at the key capabilities of a modern QMS and what to look for when evaluating alternative QMS systems. We will also show how Scigeniq’s QMS creates a fully-documented, closed-loop quality cycle from the initial issue or deviation right through to documented change control.
You will learn the following:
- The Changing Pharma Landscape in MENA
- How a QMS drives business transformation for Mid-Size Pharma Companies
- How One Company is Leveraging Technology for Business Advantage
- How to Implement an electronic QMS Rapidly and Effectively
- Five essential features of a modern QMS
On Demand Webinars
Check out the replays of our past webinars to learn more about quality, regulatory, and document management.
5 Essential Functions of an RMS
We discuss how a regulatory management system helps ensure compliance, plan the workload, and track deliverables. We’ll share the five most important capabilities that an RMS application must have and show you how to optimize those capabilities in a live demo. You will learn the following:
- The role of an RMS as a central hub for Regulatory Operations
- How to know you are ready for an RMS
- The five critical RMS capabilities
- How to transition effectively to an RMS